Mail-In Service

If you decide to submit your documents via mail we do recommend that you send us copies of your original documents, this is to prevent any inconvenience caused to you in the case that your package is lost or damaged in the mail.

  1. Gather your tax documents (W2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s, etc.)

  2. Print either the Tax Organizer long form or the General Information short form from the Printable forms link of this website and complete. DO NOT print both (see recommendations for which form to use below). In most cases it will be the Tax Organizer. The Per-diem Calculation worksheet can be substituted with documents in step 4.

  3. Copy or print your last pay stub of the year. Make sure it shows your Year To Date (YTD) totals for non-taxable per-diem and union dues, if applicable.

  4. Print your company end of month report showing the cities or city codes of you layovers and the duration of rotations/pairings/trips. Make any notes of when and where any company / FAA training took place. Try to keep this paperwork to a minimum. Use the per-diem calculation worksheet in lieu of these items. (ie: UAL/CAL - trip reports can be found at Flying Together, ExpressJet, myschedplus, Flight Services.

  5. Package these materials and mail to us at: Airline Crew Taxes, 5530 Greens Rd., Houston, TX 77032

  6. You should receive a call/e-mail when your documents are received. If you do not obtain confirmation that we received your documents after 7 business days of mailing, please inform us. We will contact you if we require further information to complete your file. Our file processing time is 10-12 business days from the receipt of your documents. When your file is completed we will contact you via telephone to request authorization to file your tax return and make payment arrangements for our services.

If you are a prior year client, we ask that you please still complete a Tax Organizer so that our client information is current and accurate. This organizer is also our primary means of maximizing expense deductions and tax credits.